cat. : VIDEO
New web series in partnership with CNES25/03/21
New web series in partnership with CNES
Every company has to evolve its strategy, adapt to its environment, to find its place. This is even more true today with our global situation, which is disrupting our practices and increasing the need for digital collaboration.
Digitalisation has become essential in our design offices and engineering departments, particularly for systems engineering. In order to be successful, the digitalisation of engineering practices must be articulated and integrated around several axes:
- The company's challenges,
- Its ecosystem of partners, the extended enterprise,
- The maturity and culture of engineering within the teams,
- The methods and internal processes resulting from its own history, its capitalization,
- The information systems,
LGM and its partner CNES, within the framework of COMET SYS, offer you a web-series ending with a round table, sharing feedback, on the digitalisation of requirements engineering processes in the space context.
Programming of the episodes available from 1.15 pm
Episode 1 - 23 March :
- Which organisation for an efficient requirements management throughout an engineering cycle?
- Which methods and tools should be used according to the project context?
- How to ensure digital continuity with internal tools and partners' applications?
- What roadmap for requirements management?
Towards the digitalisation of requirements management at CNES by Nicolas Deslandres
Episode 2 - 30 March :
Airbus "digital transformation" for Requirements management by Claude Reyterou, Benjamin Fontan and Pascal Paper
Episode 3 - April 6 :
"GS_Req" a framework for requirements management by Richard Castagne Airbus Defense & Space
Episode 4 - April 13 :
The Orchestra workshop, a systems engineering accelerator by Gaelle Vatin, Tristan Faure and Gérald Garcia Thales Alenia Space
Episode 5 - April 20 :
Requirements management at ESA by Jean Loup Terraillon
Episode 6 - April 27 :
The vision of the Direction Générale de l'Armement by Emilie Aubry and Arnaud Bernier DGA
Round table - 6 May:
with all the speakers
We look forward to seeing you on 23 March 2021 from the Toulouse space centre where we will broadcast the event 100% digitally!